Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Louise & Paul

Louise & Paul got married the same weekend as Rebecca & Jamie below. November was such an incredibly hectic month this year - we did 9 weddings in the one month! I'm still working round the clock to keep up with all the post production..... phew!..... it's making me tired just thinking about it. Louise & Paul had a nice civil ceremony at Cockington Green which I loved as it's the first time I've had the opportunity to shoot there. It's a great place for photos & hopefully I'll get to do some more weddings there in the future. We also took some shots at Old Parliament House as Paul really liked the architectural elements there. Here are some of my favourites:



This is Louise modeling with her make-up layouts! These was done by Rachel Judd. Have I mentioned what a fantastic make-up artist she is? She's definitely the girl to get if you're getting married. I was surprised to learn how when she does a trial run with the bride she goes to all the trouble of sketching these fabulous make-up blueprints to make sure everything goes exactly to plan on the day - they are a work of art in themselves!

Paul comes from a German family (most of whom flew over to Australia for the wedding) & I believe the heart shaped balloons & the action below are both German traditions that they brought with them. Certainly livened up the wedding ceremony & made for a great splash of colour!



Louise & Paul at Stonehenge!


It was getting very stormy & windy by this stage of the afternoon, just in time for Louise's Hollywood glamour shot.....





No comments: