Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tia & Michael

This month I was very privileged to do a couple of weddings at Floriade. This is the wonderful couple Tia & Michael. I had shot Tia previously as a bridesmaid a few years ago & was very happy to be able to photograph her own wedding. It was a delightful day & we had a ball. Floriade is not actually the easiest place to take wedding photos in - it's very hard to get a shot without a hundred tourists in the background! So as well as flower photos we tried something different with the ferris wheel. This was a nice out of the way spot behind the ticket booth for the teacup ride, which you will notice they also had a go on.




I'm a sucker for dimples & Tia had gorgeous ones!




This is how I make extra money from weddings - I use these candids as blackmail shots... :-)











Don't try this at home, ah um, I mean your wedding. Great fun, but not so good on dresses.

No comments: