Thursday, October 25, 2007

Eva & John

Congratulations to Eva & John. They had a wonderful ceremony at Tulip Tops (the other Floriade) out on the Federal Hwy & then went to Lambrook Winery for their reception. It was a very emotional day - I think the groom actually cried more than the bride! The getting ready shots were taken at Crowne Plaza in civic.


This shot was taken through the wedding veil. They had it hanging on the shower rail, so I hopped into the bathtub/shower & took the shot through the veil looking back into the bathroom.


I'm not sure if you can see it in this small photo but this shot was taken just after she was kissed & I love the smear of lipstick on her cheek. Goes so well with her winning smile!




Playing around with bathroom mirrors....


This was the beautiful setting for their ceremony - surrounded by spring daffodils.








I just loved the leading lines created here by the walls of wine barrels.

No comments: