Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jo & Jake

Well yes, I know, I know, it's been ages since I've posted & I'm sorry OK! But you know how it is - life gets so hectic sometimes. I've been flat out with albums lately - everyone suddenly ordered their albums at the same time & ganged up on me. And I've been busy helping out lots of new brides with their wedding planning. So anyway here's the three latest weddings a lot of you have been waiting for. Lets start with the first wedding of this year - the wonderful Jo & Jake.......








No, it wasn't raining but this was a special golf umbrella from Jake's sponsors. They tell me he's good, really good, like the next Tiger Woods - go Jake! Don't forget us when you're rich & famous....








This photo was taken at the Boat house. This is a venue we shoot a lot at & I wanted something different from the usual shots I get here. I noticed how her dress was reflecting in the door & really liked it so we carefully positioned Jo & both doors to get a reflection on either side! Those of you who are familiar with my work know how much I love using mirrors/reflections etc - this is one of my favorites of the whole day.

1 comment:

joshua said...

This is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX