Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Welcome

Well I've finally done it - joined all those self-indulgent people in cyberspace! It seems that once upon a time if you didn't have a website you didn't exist. Now if you don't have a blog it's much the same story.

So for anyone who cares to know what's going on at Fusion Photography - all you friends, clients, fellow photographers, fans (if I have any....) - you can find regular updates here. I will be posting my favourite images from recent weddings, with maybe some hints or too for all you prospective brides out there, as well as other misc stuff, photographic & personal. I may even bore you with my holiday snaps!!! :-)

Your comments, questions, ideas etc will all be welcome so please share &
stay tuned.......



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,

You are an amazing photographer for so many reasons.. let me list a few that we especially appreciate:

- so wonderful to work with
- very creative ideas
- attention to detail
- quick with photo opportunities
- you capture the emotion of the day (this was so important when I was unable to see the boys arriving at the church, family and friends emotions etc)
- you're caring, considerate and patient!

You don't know this but i actually met with 6 other photographers before meeting you and there was no question when comparing your work and personality to the others.

Joe and I are so appreciative to you for your talent, your hard work and mostly your kindness.

The photo's you have put on your blogg are awesome, my husband is so handsome haha.

Thankyou Ben,

Kristy and Joe

Anonymous said...

Mr Ben

There is no doubt you are the most outstanding wedding photographer around!

Your professional attitude, creative flair and pure enjoyment of what you do shows in the amazing products we received.

You made our day so enjoyable with not only capturing more than words can say but my guests are still talking about your easy going nature!

Unlike my sister who saw every photographer in Canberra - jackson and i met with you first and after that meeting i said thats him, thats who i want for our big day!!

Thank you doesnt cover it - but i'll say it anyway

Cheers Ben

Deanne & Jackson Jones

Anonymous said...

Ben, I've seen much of your work and of course it is fantastic but these ones tugged at my heart and almost brought tears and that's saying alot...just ask Jono! They are stunning beyond words. Kerry is a beautiful girl and you've captured that in the most perfect way I can imagine.
Love Paulette!!!!
nippi@tpg.com.au